Sacramento Medical Malpractice Lawyer

Injury Claims for Negligence or Malpractice by Doctors and Hospitals

If you recently visited a Sacramento hospital or went to the doctor and believe that you or a loved one did not receive proper care, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice claim that will help you:

  • Hold the responsible doctor or medical facility responsible for their actions;
  • Recover financial compensation for medical care, lost earnings and other economic and non-economic losses or injuries; and
  • Increase awareness of medical malpractice to help protect others from experiencing what you have endured.

Our law firm takes medical malpractice cases very seriously. We rely upon doctors, nurses, surgeons, pharmacists, anesthesiologists and all medical professionals to provide us with the care we need when we are ill or injured. Negligence or wrongdoing in this field may lead to catastrophic injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one, and our legal team believes that these people should be held fully accountable for their actions. At Pacific Attorney Group, we take on all types of medical malpractice cases in the Sacramento area, including those involving:

  • Birth injuries
  • Medication errors
  • Surgical injuries
  • Emergency room errors
  • Nursing malpractice
  • Cosmetic surgery malpractice
  • Anesthesia malpractice
  • Pharmacy errors
  • Prescription drug errors
  • Misdiagnosis
  • Failure to diagnose
  • Delayed diagnosis

Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation

To undergo a free consultation regarding your case, do not wait to call a Sacramento personal injury attorney at our law firm at 800-670-8142. We are here to guide you through this difficult time and will be happy to answer your questions and address your concerns in order to help you make an educated choice about your malpractice claim.

Contact a Sacramento medical malpractice lawyer
at Pacific Attorney Group today to find out how we can help you.

Our Latest Settlements

Call us at 510-769-8000 or...

Submit your case to schedule a free consultation.